Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello Out There!!

"Oggle": to stare, to look at with great interest

Ok, don't worry - we're not gonna oggle at anything illegal here. Browse thru my blog and see for yourself ;o)

Its 11.45pm now here in Malaysia and we're just a quarter before midnight on 22nd Jan 09. This blog contains just my ramblings and nonsense on my fascination with the "iron dragon" (i.e.; railway, trains) my journals and other cool stuff which some of you might be interested. (so... its not only about railway, for those of you who are reading and concerned out there!)

I know its still a "a little" empty, as it's still under construction, but over time, I'll put up more stuff as I go along. Have you noticed the URL hoaychiah.blogspot.com? "Hoay Chiah" is Hokkien for "train" :o)

So, stick around and I'll show you more stuff to oggle at soon.

Cheerio!
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment