Tuesday, April 14, 2009

End of a turn. To the Next Chapter

The end of my stint in my dept has come...sooner than I expected as I thought it'll be on the 15th. Tomorrow, just for a day, it'll be back to the "nest" for 2 weeks before flying off to do research.

I mentioned "just for a day". I'll be flying overseas on the 16th for the first time ever on a plane! Yippee-do and bound for HK! I'm gonna be so lost with all the cantonese since I'm a Hokkien speaker mostly. Well, its a former British colony, wouldn't hurt for them to converse in English, wouldn't it?



Though, sure kena katok one when buying stuff. cis.

Gotta start packing tonight... so excited already, even at work. Don't even think of dieting or being frugal. Spend spend spend! Eat eat Eat! ...

... and be Pippin.

2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    you pegi 16th?!
    16th baru habis CGRM!
    O!!! M!!! G!!!
    YA!!! BULLE!!!
    aaron.. i nak ikut!!! take me please.. take me away!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...nyut nyut nyut...sabar ye kawan. see u minggu depan :o)

    ReplyDelete